The Wedding Day-Of Coordination includes:
• Wedding planning timelines to assist in creating your itinerary and thinking through all details.
• Review of draft schedule one month in advance of the wedding
• One complimentary meeting 2-4 weeks in advance of the wedding to discuss details and expectations.
• Correspondence with vendors to confirm details the week before the wedding.
• Coordination and our presence at the wedding rehearsal.
On the wedding day you can expect:
• Behind-the-scenes set up, cues and assistance in orchestrating your ceremony.
• Coordination and styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centerpieces, receiving table, favors, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
• Coordination of reception set up and liaising with Caterer/Venue, DJ, MC, Photographer and all vendors.
• Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out.
• One assistant at the ceremony and for set up, until the start of dinner.
• Access to a “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”.
• Complimentary toiletries basket for the female restroom.
Bloomingdale's qualified coordinators would be happy to assist you with Wedding Day-Of Coordination. Please inquire for availability and contact us for a quote typically our rates for Day-Of Coordination begins at $1,200.